Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Proofing and More Teeth

We can no longer say "Ruth has a Tooth!" She has TWO teeth... (fear not--seeing as how she has entered the stage of multiple teeth, we will refrain from updating the Blog every time she gets a new tooth!)

I asked Cameron to put up a baby gate between the kitchen/family room and living room/dining room areas. Cameron found 3 baby gates stored in the garage, so he figured if one is good...three is better?!?! I commented that if his job at the University doesn't work out, maybe he can get hired on with the Border Patrol. Reluctantly, Cameron took down two of the gates... but not before we took a picture.


Also...too cute, Ruth's first encounter with the baby gate! Apparently she thought she could use her new teeth to gnaw through it?


2 comments:

Christina Hubbard - Creative and Free said...

I can't wait to see Cameron's reaction when she DOES make it past the gate (or gateS)!

-Christina H.

Grandma Kitty said...

But I'm innocent !!!!! I didn't do anything your Honor !!!!! Please let me out of hear !!!!!!