Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Early Christmas Present

Sometime around the middle of December, Cameron surprised me with a night out for dinner and a concert. This, however, was no ordinary concert. It is no secret to most people that I have long been a HUGE fan of Sara Groves. She rarely comes to Florida, but Cameron found out that she was coming as part of a Christmas tour with other great artists like Bebo Norman and Andrew Peterson. He got tickets to a sold out event and we had a blast!!!!

If you ever have the chance to see the Behold the Lamb tour, I highly reccomend it. Andrew Peterson has written a handful of orginal Christmas songs that tell the birth of Christ from very creative point of view. Every year he invites a handful of artists to join him on tour to sing those songs plus a few of their own works.

What a great guy I've got! It was a FABULOUS gift!

Sara Groves

The whole gang

No comments: