This was a while ago, forgive me...
We attended the 2010 Air Show at MacDill Air Force Base. The kids enjoyed seeing all the stunt shows, and of course, getting to see so many of the planes up close. Cameron and I loved that the weather was overcast and breezy, meaning the crowds were down and there was plenty of space to spread out and enjoy ourselves.
Among some of the many, MANY planes we saw that day:
An F-18, which when we tried to explain that Papa works on planes like this one, Ruth understood that he has a plane like this one. She may be disappointed when she finally understands the truth.


An amazing chance to view a B-52 bomber-- extremely impressive!


And, a Jayhawk, which we had never heard of, but being the die hard KU fans we are (namely one of us) we had to get a picture with it!
1 comment:
Well, I cetainly don't want Ruth to disappointed. Guess I'll have to start watching craigslist for a used F/A-18.
Post a Comment