We've been told that becoming parents is quite an adventure.
Come follow us as we chronicle our journey!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Roller Baby
In an effort to keep up with Cameron running (speed walking just doesn't cut it), I have decided to go back to my Jr High roots and take up Roller Blading. Our first outing went well, though there is plenty of room for improvement!!
Before we left the house Ruth got into the spirit of the occasion.
That looks way too dangerous for anyone to be doing !!!!! Do daddy and I need to move down there??????I didn't like it when you did it then and now your older and can break bones more easily !!!!!! WE'll BE PRAYING !!!!!
3 comments:
That looks way too dangerous for anyone to be doing !!!!! Do daddy and I need to move down there??????I didn't like it when you did it then and now your older and can break bones more easily !!!!!! WE'll BE PRAYING !!!!!
Ruthy sure looks cute in her new
crash pads. ( Something tell me her
dad donated the pads for the picture.)
GGP Pruente
She's a cutie but we thought we might see Kristy roller blading. That would probably be pretty cute too!
Love and prayers to all!
Post a Comment